To promote, preserve or restore healthy family relationships during challenging legal transitions and to be a part of the solution rather than part of the problem.
To represent each client with integrity in a creative, thoughtful, and honest manner with the goal of resolving family conflict and providing the best outcome, through collaboration, mediation or litigation.
- opens in a new windowCustody and Child Visitation (Parenting Plan)
- Child Support/Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Property Disposition
- Post Judgment Modification
- Juvenile Dependency
- A team of professionals is available at all stages of the process
- You are in control – not the court
- You design your settlement
- You can lessen the impact of trauma
- You can preserve parent-child relationships
- You can preserve the extended family relationships